Delta Father-Son Club 2
A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES
What are the goals?
For the boys:
- To begin thinking about what kind of men they will become
- To learn about and develop fundamental virtues
- To engage in fun yet manly activities where they can develop their character
- To become friends with other boys who share similar ideals
For the fathers:
- To have a chance to be with their sons in a fun atmosphere
- To better understand and articulate the virtues and see how they can help their sons acquire them
- To have more occasions for the conversations they want to have with their sons about deeper subjects
Club Meeting Schedule
2:00-2:10: Talk on some aspect of character (for the boys with the fathers attending)
2:10-2:40: Activity (for the boys) Talk on virtues (for the dads)
2:40-3:40: Activity (fathers and sons)
3:40-3:45: Talk in Chapel (optional) (fathers and sons)
3:45-4:00: Snack (fathers and sons)
Who can join?
Fathers and their 4th-6th grade sons. Fathers are expected to attend the monthly meetings with their sons.
How much does it cost?
$135 for a father and one son. $50 for each additional son.
2021-22 Dates and Times
The Club meets on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 2-4 pm. Sep 19 • Oct 17 • Nov 21 • Jan 16 • Feb 20 • Mar 20 • Apr 10 (2nd Sunday)