COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
To avoid the spread of COVID-19, Sauganash is taking the following measures:
- Anyone with a fever or recently exposed to someone known to have COVID should not come to Sauganash.
- We ask that everyone wear masks when indoors at any Sauganash event, including in vehicles. Speakers (when speaking to a group) and drivers are excepted.
- When eating at Sauganash, we ask that people spread out as much as practically possible. We strive to eat meals quickly to limit potential exposure.
- The Launch Seminar is held at Northridge Preparatory School following all the guidelines specified by Northridge (provided in detail here). Among other points, these guidelines include:
- Mandatory masks indoors.
- Desks spread six feet apart and social distancing encouraged.
- Overnight trips have separate guidelines that are sent to the group prior to the trip.
While these measures can mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19, they are in no way a guarantee that the virus will not spread at a Sauganash activity. Anyone attending a Sauganash activity should understand the potential risk that an in-person activity poses at this time and is encouraged to consider whether they are willing to accept that risk prior to attending.